We are seeking to hire an Associate Vice President of National Programs. The ideal candidate will be an experienced program manager with a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. AVP of National Programs is a leadership position requiring strong project coordination and partner relationship management. This position has room to grow with our growing social enterprise. The AVP will work directly with our core CLIMB program (Community Lending Initiatives in Mortgage Banking) and our newest national program, Equity DPA, a special purpose down payment and closing cost assistance program.
Objectives of this Role
• Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to HCA’s objectives
• Track and manage projects both internally and externally with partners and clients
• Develop program improvements, supporting materials, and working documents
• Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
• Oversee multiple projects and consultants, ensuring program goals are reached
• Manage contracts and billing in partnership with accounting and CFO to maintain program goals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Work closely with partners and clients, cross-functional teams internally and externally, and HCA leadership to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new projects, CLIMB engagements, and initiatives
• Manage program and project teams for optimal delivery, coordinating and delegating cross-project initiatives
• Identify key requirements needed from the HCA team and external vendors
• Develop and manage the budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established project goals/objectives
• Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
• Produce program reports for management, Board of Directors, and stakeholders
• Preparing for, facilitating, and attending workshops, meetings, trainings, and events.
• Supporting efforts to generate new business for the social enterprise, such as contributing to proposals.
• Completing other tasks as needed to contribute to the organization’s success.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
• 2+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience and/or lending operations management)
• Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
• Working knowledge of digital marketing
• Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
• Master’s degree in business administration or related field
• Working knowledge of affordable lending, mortgage lending, and/or housing counseling
• Previous stakeholder management skills
• Proven proposal writing experience
• The position is full-time 32-40 hours per week, fully remote with occasional National travel.
• Starting salary range is $55,000 - $65,000 depending on experience level
• Generous paid PTO, in addition to 16 paid company-wide holidays and office closure for the last two weeks of December through January 1st
• $400 monthly insurance stipend for benefits with options provided